800 Series Dual V3 Foul (800.1500)
The robust and reliable Delta Bespoke 800 Series – Dual V3 Foul (800.1500) Packaged Pumping Station has been specifically designed to collect foul and/or grey water from basements, below ground structures and ground floor extensions or where foul water cannot be drained by gravity.
For kitchen applications we recommend fitting a grease trap prior to the pump station installation.
The Delta Bespoke 800 Series – Dual V3 Foul (800.1500) can accept waste from an extension, outbuilding. Basement or similar, where the structure also has another method of removing foul water.
Delta Bespoke 800 Series – Dual V3 Foul (800.1500) system includes: a polyethylene chamber, one Delta Foul V3 sump pump, pump pedestal with guide rail, 110mm inlet, 50mm cable duct, 110mm vent and 2” discharge.
Please contact our Technical Department if you require a foul water packaged pumping station to serve the whole property.
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
The Delta Bespoke 800 Series – Dual V3 Foul (800.1500) is not suitable for collecting ground water from a cavity drained membrane system.
- Designed to collect foul/grey water
- Large chamber, manufactured from superior polyethylene enabling the – Delta Dual V3 Foul (800.1500) to withstand hydrostatic
forces encountered in applications with high water tables
- Quick and simple installation
- Supplied with 2 x Delta Foul V3 Pump
- Control Panel included
- Flow rate of Delta Foul V3 Pump up to 6.3 l/s
- For kitchen applications, we recommend fitting a grease trap prior to the pump station
This product is specifically designed for below ground applications where hydrostatic water pressure may be present. However, we recommend surrounding the Delta Bespoke 800 Series – Dual V3 Foul with concrete to prevent movement.
A manhole cover is not supplied as these are generally site specific and installed in the final finish.
- NBS Specification R18 (Clause 310) Pumping Stations and Pressure Pipelines
- BS 8102:2022 Type C Drained Protection