AlertMaxx2 EC High Level Water Alarm & Monitoring System
The AlertMaxx2 EC High Water Level Alarm and Monitoring System has been designed to detect high water levels within sump pump chambers, and forms part of a basement drainage system.
AlertMaxx2 EC, enabling smarter maintenance, less opportunities for mechanical failure and a dedicated, data-driven technical support.
Sidewinder is an integrated monitoring software unique only to the AlertMaxx2 EC which collects data on sump pump systems (an integral part of a Type C Cavity Drain Waterproofing Solution) and will detect critical alarm conditions immediately – enabling instant action in the event of mechanical failure.
Once the AlertMaxx2 EC has been registered with Sidewinder Technology through WIFI connection, homeowners will have access to monthly health reports on the condition of their basement sump pump system and regular algorithm information providing differential patterns of the sump pumps to be detected.
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Autonomous High Level Water Alarm/Warning System
- Connectivity to WIFI network
- Detects changes in sump pump system
- Will notify first responders of changes in algorithms, enabling for a rapid response prior to mechanical failure
- Service reminders
- Missed heartbeat data
- Notification of mains power failure
- Notification of mains power return
- Monthly health reports (total cycles per month, per pump station and backup time of PowerMaxx2 (if installed)
- Confirmation links to ensure your messages have been received
- NBS Specification R18 (Clause 310) Pumping Stations and Pressure Pipelines
- BS 8102:2009 Type C Drained Protection