The AlertMaxx2 is an intelligent Wi-fi enabled high water level alarm, designed to detect high water levels within a pump chamber.
High level alarms are used to provide a warning of pump failure when used with a cavity drain system or stand alone units in foul situations. Should water levels rise to a high point within the pump chamber, an alarm sounds to alert the property owner.
- The AlertMaxx2 can collect over 10 different parameters and variables using smart sensors and also utilises the data provided by the pumps themselves (when connected to a PumpSecure/PumpAware plan).
- The AlertMaxx2 performs a regular health check on the packaged pump system, ensuring pumps automatically via a state of the art sensor built in to the device.
- The ability for a home owner to see exactly how much energy their pump stations are consuming. AlertMaxx2 measures exactly how much current is being used when the pump/s cycle, which can be converted to Kilowatts /Hours and display back via a simple visual.
- Simpler installation procedure.
- An increased probability to detect pump failures in advance, thus minimizing costly flood damage.
- Lower maintenance costs, as service intervals can be extended where the collected data shows the system to be in good condition.
- Monitoring power consumption and launch trimming actions to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- The data in the pump database will allow manufacturers to understand the technology better, which, with ongoing research and development, will ensure constant improvements in products.
- All-in-all a lower total cost of ownership for the customer.
- The AlertMaxx2 is compatible with the MaxxFamily products.
AlertMaxx2 can be a stand alone high level alarm or it can be registered to connect through Wi-Fi to the PPS ‘PumpSecure’ system. With a ‘PumpSecure’ plan, PPS can keep an eye on your pump station in real time and detect if and when something is going to go wrong (before it does!). Meaning PPS can be alerted to faults immediately, rather than waiting for a fault to be discovered. The AlertMaxx2 gives 24/7/365 peace of mind, as PPS will look after everything for you – all you need to do is be there to let their engineer in.
AlertMaxx2 is available to suit two applications;
- Ground water – AlertMaxx2 is supplied with a ‘broken finger’ float switch. This gives accurate operation and allows an alarm signal to be given after pump one fails, leaving pump two (where fitted). Order code DMS298.
- Foul water – AlertMaxx2 is supplied with a robust & reliable pendant type float switch to be fixed to pipework, pump or free hanging utilising a float weight (optional extra) to allow correct operation. Order code DMS299.
AlertMaxx2 is offered with a 24 month component guarantee. This guarantee covers any defects in workmanship, construction or material. This guarantee does not cover, defects caused by incorrect installation, installer error, abnormal working conditions, misuse or neglect.
Features, Functions & Benefits
- Simple installation
- Audible & visual warnings
- Battery backup in case of mains power failure
|Product code:||DMS298 & DMS299|
If you'd like more information on any of our products, call 01992 523 523 today to speak to one of our experts