Delta Bespoke 1000 Series Ground & Surface Water
The Delta Bespoke 1000 Series Ground & Surface Water Pump Stations are available in depths from 1250mm – 3000mm. Applications include collecting ground water from a Type C, Cavity Drainage System and larger surface water applications from roofs and patios (subject to selection criteria).
This product is specifically designed for below ground applications where hydrostatic water pressure may be present. Delta’s Bespoke 1000 Series should be surrounded with concrete to prevent movement. The chamber will accept a standard 750mm x 600mm cover and frame to suit floor build. A kit is provided so inlets can be easily drilled and sealed on site in the positions highlighted in blue, making this product very simple to install.
The Delta Bespoke 1000 Series Pump chambers are compatible with a range guide rail mounted pumps.
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Residential Buildings
- Commercial Buildings
- Retail Units and Warehouses
- Leisure Facilities
- Underground Rail Stations and Tunnelling
- Underground Car Parking areas
- Listed Buildings
- Heritage Buildings
- Insulated Formwork Construction (ICF)
- NBS Specification R18 (Clause 310) Pumping Stations and Pressure Pipelines
- BS 8102:2022 Type C Drained Protection