Delta Dual V4 Sump Pump Package
Sump and Chamber
The Delta Dual V4 offers a higher discharge head to the Delta V3 range and is suitable for double and triple depth basements. Manufactured from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) this package pump station has been designed to withstand the strongest hydrostatic stress.
The Delta Dual V4 pump station is suitable to collect ground water from a 150m² basement that requires a head height over 3m. The Dual V4 is capable of pumping 12m² of surface area in addition to ground water.
The Delta HLA is an independent pump station high water level alarm, powered by 240V with a 6V battery backup in case of mains power failure. The alarm offers simple installation, requiring 4 fixings and connection of mains power, pump/s and a float switch. Status for ‘All OK’, high water alarm, and mains failure are clearly displayed on the front fascia via a green and red LED.
The Hi-PowerMaxx2 will provide power to one or two V4 pumps if power failure occurs. Simple to use and easy to install – the Hi-PowerMaxx2’s digital display clearly shows status and comprehensive fault codes. Once mains power is restored the Hi-PowerMaxx2 will fully recharge automatically.
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Delta Dual V4 Sump Pump Station
- Delta HLA
- Delta Hi-PowerMaxx2 Battery Backup
- Cost effect – saving money when purchased as a complete package
- Perfect match of basement drainage equipment
- Smart features
- Ready for immediate and simple installation
- Suitable for new, existing and retrofit basement projects
- Suitable for residential, commercial and heritage buildings
- Suitable for flood resilience
- Robust and reliable
- Selected by industry experts
- NBS Specification R18 (Clause 310) Pumping Stations and Pressure Pipelines
- BS 8102:2022 Type C Drained Protection