DELTA FM – 4.5mm
Delta FM is a superior and durable 4mm damp proofing membrane specifically designed for floor applications to combat dampness and contamination problems in structures. The special 4mm low stud profile minimises changes in floor levels whilst providing an ‘air gap’ technology to achieve damp pressure equalisation.
Delta FM is a fast-track application which allows for various floor finishes to be achieved with zero ‘down time’. Delta FM can be used in new build, remedial or refurbishment projects for floors and walls.
Delta FM can also be used in conjunction with thermal installation, sound insulation and numerous types of underfloor heating systems.
Delta FM is suitable for use on damp proofing walls, floors and vaulted ceilings, above and below ground, in new construction or in existing buildings over a contaminated or damp background. It can support a dry lining, screed or flooring, in the following situations:
- on damp walls and floors in underground situations subject to high groundwater levels and perennial moisture
- on vaulted ceilings of archways or cellars subject to water ingress
- in conjunction with a remedial dpc systems where the walls and floors have a high salt content and/or it is necessary to complete the installation immediately without allowing a period for initial drying
- over walls and floors which have a friable or painted surface, are contaminated (eg with oil or mould), or have a high salt content
- as a waterproofing membrane in areas subject to vibration.
Depending on the application required and the site conditions, the membrane may be used as:
- an underfloor damp-proof membrane
- a dry lining for walls, ventilated into the room via aeration slots at the top and bottom of the wall or via passive air vents, where access through an external wall is available
- a sealed system covering wall, floor and ceiling with provision made for disposing of water build-up behind the membrane via a sump and pump.
Our dedicated team of Waterproofing Design Specialists are able to offer knowledge and experience and provide expertise in structural waterproofing projects. As a Waterproofing Specialist, we work with architects, surveyors, contractors and engineers to provide a design service which complies with BS8102:2009 and offers detail to design.
Delta FM Cavity Drainage Membrane is capable of providing the levels of protection required for Grades 1, 2 & 3 basements and is BS 8102:2009 compliant.
|Material:||Virgin high-performance high-density polyethylene|
|Temperature Resistance:||-30degC / +80degC|
|Thickness:||approx. 0.6 mm|
|Stud Height:||approx. 4 mm|
|Roll Size:||2m x 20m|
|Compressive Strength:||Approx 140 kN/m2|
|Chemical Properties:||Excellent chemical resistance; No root penetration; rot-proof; approved for drinking water applications|
|Behaviour in Fire:||Class E|
If you'd like more information on any of our products, call 01992 523 523 today to speak to one of our experts