Delta Foul V3 Sump Pump Package
Sump and Chamber
Superior design, precision manufacturing and high-quality assurance has made Delta a trusted name for package pump stations. Our Foul V3 sump has been designed to collect foul and/or grey water from basements and ground floor extensions. The Foul package pump station is not suitable for collecting ground water from a Cavity Drainage System.
The Foul V3 pump station package includes chamber, all internal pipework and a powerful
D10 foul vortex pump.
The Delta HLA is an independent pump station high water level alarm, powered by 240V with a 6V battery backup in case of mains power failure. The alarm offers simple installation, requiring 4 fixings and connection of mains power, pump/s and a float switch. Status for ‘All OK’, high water alarm, and mains failure are clearly displayed on the front fascia via a green and red LED.
The Hi-PowerMaxx2 XL will provide power to one or two foul V3 pumps if power failure
occurs. Simple to use and easy to install – the Hi-PowerMaxx2 XL’s digital display clearly shows status and comprehensive fault codes. Once mains power is restored the Hi-PowerMaxx2 XL will fully recharge automatically.
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Delta V3 Foul Sump Pump Station
- Delta HLA
- Delta Hi-PowerMaxx2 XL Battery Backup
- Cost effect – saving money when purchased as a complete package
- Perfect match of basement drainage equipment
- Smart features
- Ready for immediate and simple installation
- Suitable for new, existing and retrofit basement projects
- Suitable for residential, commercial and heritage buildings
- Suitable for flood resilience
- Robust and reliable
- Selected by industry experts
- NBS Specification R18 (Clause 310) Pumping Stations and Pressure Pipelines
- BS 8102:2022 Type C Drained Protection