Delta Single Foul 800 Series Package
Sump and Chamber
The Delta Foul 800 Series is favoured by waterproofing professionals for its capacity and robust construction. Suitable for residential and commercial projects.
The Delta Foul 800 Series pumping station comes complete with submersible pumps,
internal pipework, non-return valve and high level float switch.
The chamber is manufactured using strong Virgin High Density Polyethylene, making the Foul 800 Series one of the most robust packaged pump station on the market.
The Delta HLA is an independent pump station high water level alarm, powered by 240V with a 6V battery backup in case of mains power failure. The alarm offers simple installation, requiring 4 fixings and connection of mains power, pump/s and a float switch. Status for ‘All OK’, high water alarm, and mains failure are clearly displayed on the front fascia via a green and red LED.
The Hi-PowerMaxx2 XL will provide power to one or two foul 800 series pumps if power failure occurs. Simple to use and easy to install – the Hi-PowerMaxx2 XL’s digital display clearly shows status and comprehensive fault codes. Once mains power is restored the Hi-PowerMaxx2 XL will fully recharge automatically.
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Delta Single Foul 800 (800 x 1300) Sump Pump Station
- Delta HLA
- Delta Hi-PowerMaxx2 XL Battery Backup
- Cost effect – saving money when purchased as a complete package
- Perfect match of basement drainage equipment
- Smart features
- Ready for immediate and simple installation
- Suitable for new, existing and retrofit basement projects
- Suitable for residential, commercial and heritage buildings
- Suitable for flood resilience
- Robust and reliable
- Selected by industry experts
- NBS Specification R18 (Clause 310) Pumping Stations and Pressure Pipelines
- BS 8102:2022 Type C Drained Protection