Dual V6 Sump Pump Station for Basement and Celler Drainage
Manufactured in the United Kingdom to the highest quality. Our Dual V6 Sump is manufactured from top quality high-density polyethylene (HDPE) this package pump system. The two V6 Pumps within the chamber are factory set to activate at different levels. One V6 pump being the primary and the secondary pump acting as a back-up.
The Dual V6 is suitable for double and triple depth basements with a head height of over 3m. The Dual V6 Sump is suitable to collect ground water from a 150m2 basement and surface water from 12m2 of light well area.
The Dual V6 package pump station has been specially designed to work in harmony with the delta cavity drainage system to collect ground water via a perimeter channel (Delta Drainage Channel) or modular drainage (129 Detail).
The number of pump systems required for each project will (in part) depend on the overall basement size, perimeter and also the method of drainage (Delta Drainage Channel, Modular or a combination of both).
- Contents: 1 x Chamber 902 x 800mm deep, including internal pipe work & 2 x V6 Pumps
- Suitable for use with the MaxxFamily product range
- Ready for immediate and straightforward installation
- Suitable for Flood Resilience
- Suitable for new, existing and retrofit basement projects
- Ability to easily deal with ground water conditions
NBS Specification R18 (Clause 310) Pumping Stations and Pressure Pipelines
BS 8102:2009 Type C Drained Protection
- Residential Buildings
- Commercial Buildings
- Retail Units and Warehouses
- Leisure Facilities
- Underground Rail Stations and Tunnelling
- Underground Car Parking areas
- Listed Buildings
- Heritage Buildings
- Insulated Formwork Construction (ICF)
Our range of a products work as a family to help provide peace of mind for the property owner:
- AlertMaxx2 Ground Water High Level Alarm
- Hi – PowerMaxx Battery Back Up
- Delta Drainage Channel
- High Pressure Pipework
If you'd like more information on any of our products, call 01992 523 523 today to speak to one of our experts