Floraxx Top – External Drainage Membrane suitable for Green Roofs
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Offers high drainage capacity for green roofs.
- Is breathable and water-permeable
- Features the outstanding compressive strength of 200 kN/m² and an enlarged water retention capacity thanks to its innovative 20-mm high octagonal dimples.
- Eliminates an entire laying operation because of its integrated geotextile, on which substrate can be spread immediately after the sheet has been rolled out.
- Forms a consistent homogenous surface without the problems caused by loose cloth layers slipping, shifting, or being blown about by the wind.
- Is capable of retaining 7 l/m² of water as a reserve for periods of draught.
- May also be used on green inverted roofs because it is breathable (S value: c.0.4 m).
- Is CE conformable as per DIN EN 13252 and meets the requirements of the FLL guideline for green roofs.
- May be easily and safely joined with the enclosed Delta Florexx connecting elements.