V3 Foul Battery Backup for sump pumps
The Delta Battery Backup Foul V3 is specifically to provide power to one Delta Foul V3 Packaged Pumping Stations or a Delta Single Foul 800 Packaged Pumping Station when there is a loss of mains power. The Delta Battery Backup Foul V3 will keep submersible
pumps running during this power outage, so that you can continue to use your appliances.
The Delta Battery Backup Foul V3 will provide power for more than 3 days* (30 minutes continuously) to one Delta Foul V3 pump in case of a loss of mains power. If power failure occurs, the pumps automatically take power from the Delta Battery Backup Foul V3.
Simple to use and easy to install – the Delta Battery Backup Foul V3 will clearly display status and comprehensive fault codes.
* Based on one activation per hour.
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Capable of running 1 x Foul V3 sewage pump without mains power for more than 3 days (depending on number of cycles/hr)
- Industry leading backup power
- Includes a high level alarm
- Digital display to show status and comprehensive fault codes
- Virtually inaudible and offers tamper-proof installation
- Operates as a standalone unit or can be used in conjunction with Delta HLA and compatible control panels
- NBS Specification R18 (Clause 310) Pumping Stations and Pressure Pipelines
- BS 8102:2022 Type C Drained Protection
- European Directive 2006/95/CE
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2004/108/EC
- And these harmonised standards as applicable:
EN 61439-1, EN 61439-2, EN 60204-1, EN 55014-1,
EN 55014-2, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3