Koster KD System – Waterstop (including KD base, KD Blitz and KD Sealer)
Koster KD System – Stops water instantly!
The Koster KD System stops active water ingress and safely seals off pressurized water from the negative side within seconds!
Depending on the intensity of the active leak, a sufficient amount of dry powder can be applied by hand directly to the active leak. In cases of small active leaks (where water slowly drips from the wall), Koster KD Blitz powder should be rubbed firmly onto the surface until the leakage is stopped.
Areas with stronger leaks (including an active water spout), a larger amount of Koster KD Blitz should be pressed firmly onto the leak. After a few seconds the leak should be stopped.
Koster KD 1 Base
This fast curing mineral sealing slurry offers excellent resistance to aggressive ground water and high-water pressure.
Koster KD Blitz
Koster KD Blitz is a highly reactive powder offering extremely short setting times. With the application of Koster KD Blitz, active water leakages are sealed within seconds.
Koster KD Sealer
Koster KD Sealer is an extremely low viscosity silicifying liquid. The active ingredients penetrate deeply into the substrate and react to form an insoluble compound. The pores are plugged and permanently sealed through the mineralisation process.
- Fast Setting
- Slightly expanding
- Negative side waterproofing against pressurised water
- Excellent adhesion
- Can be applied to all mineral substrates
- Suitable for watertight repairs to substrates
- Negative side waterproofing
- Can be used internally and externally on concrete, brickwork, blockwork or masonry
- Easy application
- Seamless application
- Suitable for new construction and repair on existing structures
- Suitable for waterproofing basements (exterior or interior horizontal and vertical surfaces)
- Resistant to salts and aggressive substances
Koster KD System is the perfect solution for:
- Repairs to existing substrates
- Repairs to concrete and screeds
- Detailing to dry pack joints
- Construction joint detailing
- For patch Repairs
- Filling tie bolt holes in concrete construction
- Detailing around service penetrations
- Locking down the structure prior to cavity drain installation
NBS Specification Clause J10 Cementitous Mortar Tanking/Damp Proofing
- Koster SB Bonding Emulsion
- Koster Polysil TG500
- Koster NB 1
- Koster Deuxan 2C
- Koster 21
- Koster NB4000
- Koster Repair Mortar Plus
|Contents:||1 kg KD 1 Base; 1kg KD 2 Blitz; 0.5 kg KD 3 Sealer|
|Coverage Rate:||approx. ~1 m²|
If you'd like more information on any of our products, call 01992 523 523 today to speak to one of our experts