MemTech Pro Titan Bond (Ground Gas Protection)
MemTech Pro Titan Bond is a pre applied waterproofing membrane comprising Memtech Pro Titan and a specialist bonded geotextile to provide a bonding layer for poured concrete specifically for waterproofing applications – Providing Type A Barrier Protection in accordance with BS 8102:2022.
MemTech Pro Titan Bond hydrocarbon and VOC barrier offers a safe solution for the protection of buildings and occupiers against all levels of hydrocarbon, VOCs, methane, carbon dioxide and radon gas ingress.
Conforming to the requirements of BS 8485:2015+A1:2019 and CIRIA C748.
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Can be applied horizontally as well as vertically and is used in all applications where structures require protection against ground water, seepage, ground gas, hydrocarbons, VOC’s and other contaminants.
- New Build Basement.
- Concrete Structures below ground.
- Fully and permanently bonded pre applied composite membrane which not only waterproofs but protects against ground gas, hydrocarbons, VOC’s and chemicals.
- Acts as a damp proof and waterproof membrane as well as a hydrocarbon and VOC barrier.
- Designed to withstand the most aggressive environments.
- J40 Flexible Sheet Waterproofing/Damp Proofing
- BS 8485:2015+A1:2019 Code of practice for the design of protective measures for methane and carbon dioxide ground gases for new buildings
- BS 8102:2022, Protection of below ground structures against water ingress. Code of practice.
- CIRIA C748