Delta MS 500 – Cavity Drain Membrane
DELTA MS 500 is a cavity drain membrane that is used for waterproofing on walls, floors and vaulted ceilings, above and below ground, in new construction or in existing buildings over a contaminated or damp background.
Delta MS 500 is an 8mm studded profile High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) clear cavity drainage membrane suitable for use on the internal faces of walls and floors as a water control & drained management system for protection of sub-ground structures against potentially adverse effects of ground water ingress.
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Technical drawings
- Type C Drained Protection in accordance with BS 8102:2022
- BBA Approved
- Suitable for new, existing and retrofit basement projects
- Flexibility to cope in structures where movement or vibration can be problematic
- A “reversible” system, which will minimise damage to historical or heritage structures
- Virgin high density polyethylene studded/moulded sheet (HDPE)
- An effective barrier to the transmission of salts, liquid water and water vapour
- Resistant to chemicals, root penetration, rot proof, neutral towards drinking water
- Suitable for Flood Resilience
- Resistant to Carbon Dioxide, Radon and Methane
It can support a dry lining, screed or flooring, in the following situations:
- on damp walls and floors in underground situations subject to high groundwater levels, and perennial moisture
- on vaulted ceilings of archways or cellars subject to water ingress
- in conjunction with a remedial dpc system where the walls and floors have a high salt content, and/or it is necessary to complete the installation immediately without allowing a period for initial drying
- over walls and floors which have a friable or painted surface, are contaminated (eg with oil or mould), or have a high salt content
- as a structural waterproofing membrane in areas subject to vibration.
- NBS Specification J40 (Clause 290) Flexible Sheet Tanking/Damp proofing.
- BS 8102:2022, Protection of below ground structures against water ingress. Code of practice