Delta MS 20 – Cavity Drain Membrane
Delta MS 20 is a High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) high drainage cavity drain membrane with superior drainage capacity and compressive strength. Delta MS 20 is suitable for use as a high performance water control and management system in building and civil engineering construction. A superior solution for waterproofing basement floors and walls.
- Type C Drained Protection in accordance with BS 8102:2009
- BBA Approved
- Suitable for higher volumes of water penetration
- A reversible system, which will minimize damage to historical or heritage structures
- Virgin high density polyethylene studded/moulded sheet (HDPE)
- An effective barrier to the transmission of salts, liquid water and water vapour
- Resistant to chemicals, root penetration, rot proof, neutral towards drinking water
- Suitable for Flood Resilience
- Resistant to Carbon Dioxide, Radon and Methane
NBS Specification J40 (Clause 290) Flexible Sheet Tanking/Damp proofing. BS 8102:2009 Type C Drained Protection.
DELTA MS 20 can also be used as a “cavity former” for many types of new construction.
DELTA MS 20 is suitable as damp proofing on walls, floors and vaulted ceilings, above and below ground, in new construction or in existing buildings over a contaminated or damp background. It can support a dry lining, screed or flooring, in the following situations:
- on damp walls and floors in underground situations subject to high groundwater levels, and perennial moisture
- on vaulted ceilings of archways or cellars subject to water ingress
- in conjunction with a remedial dpc system where the walls and floors have a high salt content, and/or it is necessary to complete the installation immediately without allowing a period for initial drying
- over walls and floors which have a friable or painted surface, are contaminated (eg with oil or mould), or have a high salt content
- as a waterproofing membrane in areas subject to vibration.
Depending on the application required and the site conditions, the membrane may be used as:
- an underfloor damp-proof/membrane
- a dry lining for walls, ventilated into the room via aeration slots at the top and bottom of the wall or via passive air vents, where access through an external wall is available.
- a sealed system covering wall, floor and ceiling with provision made for disposing of water build-up behind the membrane via a sump and pump.
Our ranges of ancillary products work as the perfect compliment the Delta MS 20 Cavity Drain System, allowing for application on different substrates and surfaces both sealing and dealing with protrusions and condensation. We recommend:View Brochure BBA Certificate Installation Guide Watch Video Guide
|Material:||high density polyethylene|
|Temperature Resistance:||– 30°C to + 80°C|
|Thickness:||approx. 1 mm|
|Stud Height:||20 mm approx.|
|Roll Size:||2m x 20m|
|Compressive Strength:||150 kN/m2 approx.|
|Chemical Properties:||resistant to chemicals, resistant to root penetration, rotproof, neutral towards drinking water|
|Drainage (l/s · m):||approx. 10 l/s · m|
|Drainage (l/min · m):||approx. 600 l/min · m|
|Drainage (l/h · m):||approx. 36 100 l/h · m|
|Behaviour in Fire:||Class E|
If you'd like more information on any of our products, call 01992 523 523 today to speak to one of our experts