PowerMaxx – Battery Backup
PowerMaxx battery backup
This new and improved battery backup is specifically designed for pump applications. It can run 2 x V3 ground water pumps without mains power for up to 4 days depending on number of cycles/hr, sits in standby mode for up to 3 weeks and is virtually inaudible. If you require a more resilient, longer lasting battery backup we have the PowerMaxx+.
1 or 2 pumps are directly fed through PowerMaxx. If power failure occurs, the pump/s automatically take power from PowerMaxx which will have been fully charged during mains operation. PowerMaxx will automatically recharge when mains power returns.
Installation is simple, PowerMaxx is free standing and can be installed in any dry ventilated area. As this unit is fitted in the power line, no additional electrical spurs are required. PowerMaxx is part of the MaxxConnect™ family and can operate as a standby unit or can be used in conjunction with AlertMaxx & MessageMaxx. It can also be used as a direct replacement for previous versions.
Features & Benefits
- Specifically designed to offer backup to pumps in case of power failure
- Serves 2 x V3 ground water pumps
- Will power a pump for 4 days based on 1 cycle/hr
- Operates in standby mode for 10-15 days when two pumps are attached (0 cycles) and 20-25 days when one pump is attached (0 cycles)
- Can operate as a standalone unit
- Can be retrofitted to existing installations
- Communicates to other products in the MaxxConnect™ family
View Brochure Installation Guide Watch Video Guide
|Product code:||DMS 280|
|Size:||W: 155mm x D: 425mm x H: 300mm|
If you'd like more information on any of our products, call 01992 523 523 today to speak to one of our experts