PowerMaxx2 Battery Backup for Sump Pumps
The Delta PowerMaxx2 Battery backup is specifically designed for basement submersible pumps (sump pumps) when there is a loss of mains power. The PowerMaxx2 battery backup will keep your pumps running during power failure, ensuring your property is kept dry.
The PowerMaxx2 will provide power one or two Delta V3 pumps in case of a loss of mains power. If power failure occurs, the pump(s) automatically take power from the PowerMaxx2.
Simple to use and easy to install – the PowerMaxx2’s digital display clearly shows status and comprehensive fault codes.
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- The PowerMaxx2 has been specifically designed for sump pump/below ground applications
- During power failure the PowerMaxx2 will automatically provide power to a sump pump system, ensuring your structure is kept dry and the pumps running
- The PowerMaxx2 is capable of running both primary and secondary pumps
- The PowerMaxx2 is able to run 1 x V3 ground water pump without mains power for up to 15 days (depending on number of cycles/hr
- Dynamic Polling (DyPol) feature only provides power when its required
- Compact quick charger to top up the battery from empty in just 5 hours
- An internal non-volatile log that captures and records critical events
- Digital display to show status and comprehensive fault codes
- User menu to show operational statistics, reset battery service interval and other fault finding aids
- Virtually inaudible and offers tamper-proof installation
- Configuration process to aid in installation and ensure the PowerMaxx2 is set up correctly
- Operates as a standby unit or can be used in conjunction with Delta’s High Level Alarms
- NBS Specification R18 (Clause 310) Pumping Stations and Pressure Pipelines
- BS 8102:2022 Type C Drained Protection