Structural Waterproofing Design Services
Delta Membrane Systems Limited has a dedicated team of Waterproofing Design Specialists. Our trusted Technical Team can offer knowledge and experience and are able to provide expertise in structural waterproofing. As a Waterproofing Specialist, we work with architects, surveyors, contractors and engineers to provide a design service which complies with BS8102:2009 and offers detail to design.
BS 8102:2009 (Code of Practice for Protection of Below Ground Structures Against Water from the Ground) recommends that every design team incorporates a Waterproofing Design Specialist.
Our Technical Team are CSSW qualified (Certified Surveyor in Structural Waterproofing) and are members of the structural waterproofing design register offering comfort that your Waterproofing Design Specialist is at the top of their field.
Delta Membrane Systems Limited is able to offer:
- Waterproofing design
- Advice on waterproofing techniques available
- Technical Support
- Consultation throughout a project
- Waterproofing solutions suitable to each individual project
- Clear and concise report writing
- Design and Specification assistance
- Material selection suitable for waterproofing and damp proofing
BS8102:2009 suggests that the Waterproofing Design Specialist should have knowledge of:
- Waterproofing systems
- An in-depth understanding of the requirements of BS 8102
- Sufficient structural knowledge
- Knowledge on sources of water and how it flows through soil and interacts with the structure
- Sufficient geotechnical knowledge to be able to understand the implications of a soil report, and to discourse meaningfully with the geotechnical engineer.
Our Waterproofing Design Specialists are passionate and strive to offer a superior waterproofing strategy. With our onsite presence and exclusive hands on approach we are able to ensure a successful design service from concept to completion.
DELTA Membrane Systems have qualified to use the CE mark (a mark of conformity to European standards) and holds BBA Agrément Certificate 00/3742. All membrane systems are manufactured in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001, and EMAS EN ISO 14001.
All geocomposite membranes are approved and conform to the requirements of CE EN 13252: 2000, DIN 18195 and DIN 4095, under Certificate number CE 0799-CPD-13.
Delta Membrane Systems Limited operates nationwide via our Delta Membrane Registered Installer Network, a network of qualified Registered Installers trained to ensure a superior installation. A waterproofing system will only fail due to poor design or poor installation, with Delta Membrane Systems onboard we can ensure a great experience. Our unlimited site support, installation training and quality control are second to none.