Why attend a this training course?
Cold Liquid waterproofing is fast becoming a popular choice due to its simplicity of installation, offering a continuous, seamless, and versatile approach.
Cold Liquid applied waterproofing is a popular topic as specifiers and architects look for alternatives to hot works, Delta’s 1-day theory and practical course focuses on choice of system options, BS 8102:2009, seamless installation techniques, correct product mixing and how cold liquid applied systems can be used to provide a robust continuous waterproofing solution.
The course will give learners the opportunity to develop their technical skills, role-related knowledge and understanding of cold applied liquid waterproofing systems. Topics of the day will cover waterproofing design, structures, surface and site preparation along with installation/application of cold liquid applied waterproofing solutions.
This course will help technicians develop personal growth with engaging learning.
Who is this training course designed for?
The course is suitable for:
- Contractors, Surveyors, Architects, Engineers,
- Anyone involved in retrofit and new build basements
- Anyone involved in Cold Liquid Applied Waterproofing
- Those seeking to refresh product application and knowledge
- New employees (for those already registered as Delta Registered Installers)
- Anyone who works within the environments of design, planning and installation of any structural waterproofing projects below ground
- Anyone wishing to expand their overall knowledge of waterproofing and wish to have a better understanding of BS8102:2009
- Those wishing to form a better understanding of water management in basements and below ground structures in relation to waterproofing
- Those seeking to begin the path to become a Delta Registered Installer.
How is the training course structured?
The course will cover:
A technical presentation featuring:
- Principles of cold liquid applied waterproofing systems
- waterproofing concepts
- Substates and product suitability
- Surface preparation
- Product Application
Practical demonstrations and “hands on” session that will cover.
- Surface Preparation
- Product Mixing
- Product Application
- Cleaning of equipment
- Delta Roof Guard CP
- Delta Roof Guard QC
- Delta Roof Guard Primers
The Delta Roof Guard theory element of the course is one that builds on knowledge, which is further explored through practical demonstrations to gain a true understanding of the systems and how they can be used in application on both new build and existing structures.
Delta Membrane Systems Ltd is the leading Type C Cavity Drain Membrane Manufacturer in the United Kingdom. Delta provides a full range of waterproofing and damp proofing solutions. We also supply ground gas protection membranes protecting structures from harmful ground gases such as radon, carbon dioxide, methane & hydrocarbons.
Delta’s focus is to provide a training course which delivers long-term value to those in the waterproofing sector (from designer to technician). Delta seeks to nurture talents and to share new approaches to Type C waterproofing. We work with one aim in mind: to help you understand water ingress, principles of waterproofing design, reducing risk, product specification and correct product installation.
How will the Delta course benefit me?
At the end of this training day you will be able to use your new gained knowledge immediately.
Our training courses are held to a maximum capacity of 25 attendees.