Delta Membrane Systems Limited understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits our website.
Information about us
Our website is owned by Delta Membrane Systems Limited, a limited company registered in England under company number 3535975, whose registered address is 10 Western Road, Romford, Essex, RM1 3JT and whose head office address is Delta House, Merlin Way, North Weald, Epping, Essex, CM16 6HR. Our website is operated by Popcorn Web Design.
Our Data Protection Officer is Kevin Dodds. Kevin can be contacted by email at email@example.com, by telephone on 01992 523 523, or by post at Delta House, Merlin Way, North Weald, Epping, Essex, CM16 6HR.
What does this policy cover?
You have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data held about you;
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to have deleted any personal data held about you;
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to your personal data being used for a particular purpose; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
What data do we collect?
The data we collect is from our “Contact Us” forms. This data allows us to
- Respond to your Brochure request;
- Respond to your Registered Installer request;
- Respond to your Call Back request;
- Respond to your Newsletter Sign-up.
We do not profile website users using Runtime Performance Tools.
How do we use your data?
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary (considering the reason(s)) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under GDPR always.
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails) or because it is in our legitimate interests.
We will not send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time and to request that we delete it.
Do we share your data?
We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any marketing purposes.
We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on our behalf. These may include Registered Installers and sump pump queries. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations and the obligations of the third party under the law.