Delta Bespoke 800 Series Dual V6 (800.1500)
Delta Bespoke 800 Series – Dual V6 (800.1500) offers a higher discharge head to the Delta Dual V3 and Dual V4 range. Typical applications include (but are not limited to) Type C, Cavity Drained Waterproofing solutions and/or surface water from roofs, buried roofs, terraces and patios (subject to selection criteria).
Delta Bespoke 800 Series – Dual V6 (800.1500) system includes: a polyethylene chamber, 1¼” PVC internal pipework, two Delta V6 sump pumps, 110mm inlet, 50mm cable duct, 110mm vent and 2” discharge. This product is specifically designed for below ground applications where hydrostatic water pressure may be present.
We recommend surrounding the Delta Bespoke 800 Series – Dual V6 with concrete to prevent movement. An access cover is not supplied, as these are generally site specific and installed in the final finish. If required, the chamber will accept a standard 450mm x 600mm cover and frame. Inlets can easily be drilled and sealed on site, making this product straightforward to install.
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
The Delta Bespoke 800 Series – Dual V6 (800.1500) is not suitable for collecting foul water.
- Suitable for ground, surface, storm, and grey water applications
- Large chamber, manufactured from superior polyethylene enabling the – Delta Dual V6 (800.1500) to withstand hydrostatic forces
encountered in applications with high water tables
- Flow rate up to 3.9 l/s
- Quick and simple installation
- Supplied with two powerful Delta Dual V6 Pumps
- Suitable for residential, commercial and heritage projects
The Delta Bespoke 800 Series of Package Pumping Station are available in depths from 1250mm to 2000mm and with varying
pumping capabilities from the Delta Single V3 Foul to powerful Delta Dual V6 pump.
- NBS Specification R18 (Clause 310) Pumping Stations and Pressure Pipelines
- BS 8102:2022 Type C Drained Protection