Delta Bespoke 800 Series Dual V6 (800.1250)
The robust and reliable Delta Bespoke 800 Series – Dual V6 (800.1250) Packaged Pumping Station has been specifically designed to collect ground and surface water from basements, below ground structures.
Delta Bespoke 800 Series – Dual V6 (800.1250) offers a higher discharge head to the Delta Dual V3 and V4 range. Typical applications include (but are not limited to) Type C, Cavity Drained Waterproofing solutions and/or surface water from roofs, buried roofs, terraces and patios (subject to selection criteria).
Delta Bespoke 800 Series – Dual V6 (800.1250) system includes: a polyethylene chamber, 1¼” PVC internal pipework, two Delta V4 sump pumps, 110mm inlet, 50mm cable duct, 110mm vent and 2” discharge.
This product is specifically designed for below ground applications where hydrostatic water pressure may be present.
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
The Delta Bespoke 800 Series – Dual V6 (800.1250) is not suitable for collecting foul water.
- Suitable for ground, surface, storm, and grey water applications
- Large chamber, manufactured from superior polyethylene enabling the – Delta Dual V6 (800.1250) to withstand hydrostatic forces
encountered in applications with high water tables
- Flow rate up to 3.9 l/s
- Quick and simple installation
- Supplied with two powerful Delta Dual V6 Pumps
- Suitable for residential, commercial, health care/learning institution and heritage projects
- NBS Specification R18 (Clause 310) Pumping Stations and Pressure Pipelines
- BS 8102:2022 Type C Drained Protection