Delta Amphibia 1.3mm Pre – Post Applied Membrane
Delta Amphibia 1.3mm Pre-Applied membrane is a co-extruded
multi-layer waterproofing membrane. This robust, tough but flexible
waterproofing membrane is ideal for all construction applications.
Delta Amphibia 1.3mm is an EPDM waterproof membrane available
in two widths, reactive to contact with water, self-repairing, self-sealing
and self-fastening to concrete.
Delta Amphibia 1.3mm offers differentiated function for total water
tightness of underground structures against water seepage.
Moreover, it is provided with a calibrated non-woven fabric on the
inner face/side in contact with fresh concrete which allows the
mechanical adhesion of the membrane to the structure.
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Cold application with easy visual inspection of correct installation
- Resistant to groundwater
- Self-sealing overlapping’s
- Absolute impermeability with no side seepage of water
- High puncture resistance
- Immediate mechanical protection, self-repairing also on accidental holes
- High resistance to hydraulic load
- High flexibility and capacity to bridge cracks
- Total adhesion to the reinforced concrete structure
- Easy passage of connecting reinforcements with self-sealing holes
Waterproofing and protection of concrete underground structures such as residential and commercial buildings, shopping centres,
public works etc, which require close and continuous contact between the waterproofing product and structure (foundation
slabs and walls, against slurry walls, piles, Berlinese or disposable formwork. It can also be used in other structures such as channels,
tanks, purification systems and tunnels. Anti-damp protection for concrete structures built at ground level
such as underfloor screeds.
Delta Amphibia Pre-Applied Membrane 1.3mm can be used:
- Multi-storey underground constructions
- Cellars, garages, tavern, technical rooms, underground rooms in general
- Tunnels, underpasses, and similar infrastructures
- Inground pool waterproofing
- Existing cellars, garages, tavern, technical rooms, underground rooms in general
- Existing tunnels, underpasses, and similar infrastructures
- Elevator pits/lightwells
- BS 8102:2022 Code of practice for protection of below ground structures against water from the ground
- NBS J40 / 130 – Flexible Sheet Tanking / waterproofing