Delta Aquaduct (geocomposite drainage pipe)
Delta Aquaduct is an external land drain coil. Installed externally to direct ground water into a sump or soak away and reduce pressure from bearing on the structure. Delta Aquaduct is perforated for maximum performance and incorporates an outer geotextile filer to prevent particles from entering the conduit system.
Available in 2 lengths/widths with complimentary connectors also available (also referred to as couplers or joiners) to connect multiple coils of Delta Aquaduct together. This
ideal, cost-effective external drainage option is suitable for most projects. Delta Aquaduct coil is designed for excellent water flow and allows for easy maintenance and inspection.
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- No corrosion or scaling
- Resistant to heat, fuels, chemicals
- No contamination of drinking water supplies.
- Tough and durable with exceptional resistance to abrasion
- UV, ozone, weathering, hydrolysis and microbiological attack
- Designed for long life and maintenance-free service in even the harshest environments
- Available in 2 sizes, 60mm x 150m and 100mm x 50m
- User Friendly
- Seamless Application
- Easily linked using Delta Aquaduct straight connectors, T-Pieces, Y-Pieces and End caps
- Fully perforated for maximum performance
- Outer geotextile filter to prevent particles from entering the channel