Delta Aquaduct (geocomposite drainage pipe)
Delta Aquaduct is a geocomposite covered drainage pipe suitable for external drainage.
When used internally can act as a perimeter conduit bedded in at floor/wall angles.
Delta Aquaduct can be installed under slabs, directing ground water into a sump or soaking away and reducing floatation pressures from being on the slab.
Delta Aquaduct is a long-lasting and maintenance-free service in even the harshest environments.
This tough and durable perimeter channel has exceptional resistance to abrasion and cutting for use on a wide variety of ground conditions.
Delta Aquaduct has no corrosion or scaling and is resistant to heat, fuels, chemicals, UV, ozone, weathering, hydrolysis and microbiological attack.
Delta Aquaduct is produced with an outer geotextile filter to prevent particles from entering the channel.
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- No corrosion or scaling
- Resistant to heat, fuels, chemicals
- No contamination of drinking water supplies.
- Tough and durable with exceptional resistance to abrasion
- UV, ozone, weathering, hydrolysis and microbiological attack
- Designed for long life and maintenance-free service in even the harshest environments
- Available in 2 sizes, 60mm x 150m and 100mm x 100m
- User Friendly
- Seamless Application
- Easily linked using Delta Aquaduct straight connectors, T-Pieces, Y-Pieces and End caps
- Fully perforated for maximum performance
- Outer geotextile filter to prevent particles from entering the channel