Delta Bespoke 800 Series Dual V3 (800.1500)
The robust and reliable Delta Bespoke 800 Series – Dual V3 (800.1500) Packaged Pumping Station has been specifically designed to collect ground and surface water from basements, below ground structures.
The Delta Bespoke 800 Series of Package Pumping Station are available in depths from 1250mm to 2000mm and with varying pumping capabilities from the Delta Single V3 Foul to powerful Delta Dual V6 pump.
Typical applications include (but are not limited to) Type C, Cavity Drained Waterproofing solutions and/or surface water from roofs, buried roofs, terraces and patios (subject to selection criteria).
Delta Bespoke 800 Series – Dual V3 (800.1500) system includes: a polyethylene chamber, 1¼” PVC internal pipework, two Delta V3 sump pumps, 110mm inlet, 50mm cable duct, 110mm vent and 2” discharge.
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
The Delta Bespoke 800 Series – Dual V3 (800.1500) is not suitable for collecting foul water.
- Suitable for ground, surface, storm, and grey water applications
- Large chamber, manufactured from superior polyethylene enabling the – Delta Dual V3 (800.1500) to withstand hydrostatic
forces encountered in applications with high water tables
- Flow rate up to 2.9 l/s
- Quick and simple installation
- Supplied with two powerful Delta Dual V3 Pumps
- Suitable for residential, commercial, health care/learning institution and heritage projects
This product is specifically designed for below ground applications where hydrostatic water pressure may be present. We recommend surrounding the Delta Bespoke 800 Series – Dual V3 with concrete to prevent movement. An access cover is not supplied, as these are generally site specific and installed in the final finish. If required, the chamber will accept a standard 450mm x 600mm cover and frame.
Inlets can easily be drilled and sealed on site, making this product straightforward to install.
- NBS Specification R18 (Clause 310) Pumping Stations and Pressure Pipelines
- BS 8102:2022 Type C Drained Protection