Delta Dual V4 Packaged Pumping Station
The Delta Dual V4 packaged pump station has been designed specifically to work in unity with the Delta Cavity Drained System (Type C waterproofing) to collect groundwater via a perimeter channel or modular drainage.
Delta’s robust and distinguished package pumps are capable of diverse applications where quality matters. Using advanced pump design techniques our packaged pump systems are unrivalled.
The Delta Dual V4 offers a higher discharge head to the Delta V3 range. The Delta Dual V4 pump station is suitable to collect groundwater from a 150m² basement that requires a head height of up to 8 m. The Delta Dual V4 is capable of pumping 12m² of surface area in addition to groundwater.
The Delta Dual V4 includes chamber, all internal pipework and two powerful Delta V4 Submersible Pumps.
The Delta Dual V4 should not be used to collect grey water from showers and hand basins, or foul water from a water closet.
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Suitable for ground, surface, storm, and grey water applications
- Flow rate up to 2 l/s at 6.5m head
- Chamber manufactured from superior virgin tank grade HDPE enabling the Delta Dual V4 to withstand hydrostatic forces
encountered in applications with high water tables
- All internal pipework is pre-assembled within chamber including non-return valve
- Quick and simple installation
- Supplied with two powerful Delta Dual V4 Submersible Pumps
- Suitable for residential, commercial and heritage projects and in flood resilience (PFR)
- NBS Specification R18 (Clause 310) Pumping Stations and Pressure Pipelines
- BS 8102:2022 Type C Drained Protection