Delta Dual V6 Packaged Pumping Station
Manufactured to the highest of quality, the Delta Dual V6 package pump station can meet the requirements of the toughest environment.
The Delta Dual V6 has the capabilities to discharge water ingress from surface areas over 150m² or basements that require a head height up to 10 m.
The Delta Dual V6 packaged pump station has been distinctively designed to work in harmony with the Delta Type C System, to collect groundwater via a perimeter drainage channel or modular drainage.
Manufactured from high-density polyethylene (HDPE), this package pump station can effortlessly withstand the strongest hydrostatic stress.
The Delta Dual V6 pump station package includes chamber, all internal pipe work and two powerful Delta V6 Submersible Pumps. The system’s pumps are factory-set to activate at different levels, providing both primary and secondary protection.
The powerful Delta V6 Submersible Pump offers innovative design and advanced technology making it extremely reliable even when subjected to continuous use (subject to correct installation).
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Suitable for ground, surface, storm, and grey water applications
- Flow rate up to 2 l/s at 10m
- Chamber manufactured from superior virgin tank grade HDPE enabling the Delta Dual V6 to withstand hydrostatic forces
encountered in applications with high water tables
- All internal pipework is pre-assembled within chamber including non-return valve
- Quick and simple installation
- Supplied with two powerful Delta Dual V6 Submersible Pumps
- Suitable for residential, commercial and heritage projects and in flood resilience (PFR)
- NBS Specification R18 (Clause 310) Pumping Stations and Pressure Pipelines
- BS 8102:2022 Type C Drained Protection