Delta Foul V3 Package Pumping Station
The Delta Foul V3 Packaged Pumping Station has been specifically designed to collect foul and/or grey water from basements, below ground structures and ground floor extensions.
Superior design, precision manufacturing and high-quality assurance has made Delta a trusted name for package pump stations. The robust and reliable Delta Foul V3 is an exceptionally popular choice with waterproofing professionals due to its generous sized motor, thermal overload protection and ease of installation. The powerful vortex pump offers innovative design and advanced technology making it extremely dependable even when subjected to continuous use (subject to correct installation).
The Delta Foul V3 chamber is manufactured from virgin tank grade HDPE and is capable of withstanding hydrostatic forces encountered in applications with high water tables.
The Delta Foul V3 includes a chamber, all internal pipework, and a powerful Delta Foul V3 Submersible Pump.
The Delta Foul V3 Submersible Pump is not suitable for collecting ground water from a cavity drained system.
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Designed to collect foul water from water closets and grey water from hand basins,
showers, and baths
- Chamber manufactured from superior virgin tank grade HDPE enabling the Delta Foul V3 to withstand hydrostatic forces encountered in applications with high water tables
- All internal pipework is pre-assembled within chamber including non-return valve
- Quick and simple installation – requires only connection to one union to complete all internal pipework
- Supplied with 1 x Delta Foul V3 Submersible Pump
- Maximum flow rate of Delta Foul V3 Submersible Pump up to 6.3 l/s
- For kitchen applications, we recommend fitting a grease trap prior to the pump station
- NBS Specification R18 (Clause 310) Pumping Stations and Pressure Pipelines
- BS 8102:2022 Type C Drained Protection
- BS EN 12050-3:2015 Wastewater lifting plants for buildings and sites. Lifting plants for limited applications