Delta Foul V3 Sump Pump (Manual)
The Delta Foul V3 Submersible Pump is designed as a compact and cost-effective solution for collection of foul and/or grey water from basements, below ground structures and ground floor extensions.
The robust and reliable Delta Foul V3 is an exceptionally popular choice with waterproofing professionals due to its generous sized motor, thermal overload protection and ease of installation.
The powerful Vortex pump offers innovative design and advanced technology making it extremely reliable even when subjected to continuous use (subject to correct installation). With a 45mm solids clearance the Delta Foul V3 offers reliable and effective dewatering.
The Delta Foul V3 can be supplied free standing or on pedestal mounting for permanent installation.
The Delta Foul V3 Submersible pump is not suitable for collecting ground water from a Cavity Drained System.
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Maximum flow rate up to 6.3 l/s
- Maximum head (lift height) 12m
- 2” BSP threaded pump outlet
- Trouble free operation
- Free flowing impeller (preventing clogging)
- Corrosion resistant stainless-steel shaft and bi-rotational mechanical seal
- Designed for easy installation
- Operates via a control panel
- Available with pedestal mounting
- NBS Specification R18 (Clause 310) Pumping Stations and Pressure Pipelines
- BS 8102:2022 Type C Drained Protection
- Pumps set: 2006/42/EC EC Machinery Directive
- Electrical components: 2011/65/EU Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and
electronic equipment (RoHS)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility: 2014/30/EU
- ISO 12100
- EN 809
- EN 60034-1, EN 60034-5/A1
- EN 60335-1/A1, EN 60335-2-41