Delta Glass Perinsul HL
Delta Glass Perinsul HL is an extremely high density speciality product used to eliminate structural thermal bridging.
Delta Glass Perinsul HL’s upper side (Green Side) and lower surface of insulation are bitumen coated and laminated with glass reinforced fleece, compatible with mortar.
Delta Glass Perinsul HL is manufactured from specially graded recycled glass and natural raw materials.
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
Delta Glass Perinsul HL is suitable for:
- Eliminate structural thermal bridging
- Compatibility with mortar
Delta Glass Perinsul HL Benefits:
- Manufactured from specially graded recycled glass (≥ 60%) and natural raw materials
- The insulation is totally inorganic, contains no ozone depleting propellants, flame resistant additives or binders
- Without VOC or other volatile substances
- High compressive strength
- Rot and vermin proof
- Waterproof when joint sealed
- Dimensionally stable
- Acid resistant/chemical resistant
- High Density