Delta Glass Roof Board G2 T3+
Delta Glass Roof Board G2 T3+ is a robust, Radon protective insulation with a high compressive strength.
Delta Glass Roof Board G2 T3+ can be used as a single layer or as a first layer in a two-layer insulation system. Delta Glass fleece liner allows adhering of a second layer and can receive a mechanically fixed or adhered waterproofing (ex. TPO, PVC or bituminous membrane).
Delta Glass Roof Boards upper side and lower side are covered with a white Glass Fleece liner.
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
Delta Glass Roof Board G2 T3+ is suitable for:
- On concrete: first or only layer in flat roof applications by cold bonding.
- On steel deck: first or only layer in flat roof applications by cold bonding.
- Second layer can be adhered with cold bonding
Delta Glass Roof Board G2 T3+ Benefits:
- Manufactured from specially graded recycled glass (≥ 60%) and natural raw materials
- The insulation is totally inorganic, contains no ozone depleting propellants, flame resistant additives or binders
- Without VOC or other volatile substances
- Dimensionally stable
- Radon Protective
- High compressive strength
- Acid/chemical resistant
- Impervious to water vapour
- Resistant to attack