Delta HLA – Foul (High Water Level Alarm)
The Delta HLA – Foul is designed to detect high water levels within packaged pumping stations and sumps. The Delta HLA is an independent high water level alarm with an 85 dB audible alarm and LED status display on the front fascia.
The Delta HLA is simple to install and offers three volt-free contacts for connection to external systems.
The Delta HLA operates via sump float switch. If the water level rises above the start point of the primary pump, the alarm float switch lifts until a point of contact is made internally. This signals to the panel that the water level is high and the panel goes into alarm. When the level drops, the switch falls which resets the alarm.
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- An internal battery ensures continuous protection in the event of mains power failure
- Quick and simple installation
- Robust and reliable high water alarm
- Includes a sump float switch and counterweight
- LED’s for visual status and warning
- Mute and reset buttons
- Three volt-free contacts for connection to external systems
- Can be retrofitted
- NBS Specification R18 (Clause 310) Pumping Stations and Pressure Pipelines
- BS 8102:2022 Type C Drained Protection
- The Low Voltage Directive, EN61010:2010
- The EMC Directive EN55014:2006, A1 and EN55014-2:2015