Delta HLA – Groundwater (High Level Alarm)
The Delta HLA (Groundwater) is designed to detect high water levels within sump pump (submersible pump) chambers.
The Delta HLA is an independent high water level alarm with a clear display on the front fascia via LED, which acts as a warning system in the event of:
• power failure to the Delta HLA
• a high water level situation in the chamber/sump
• a high water level situation is recorded
• a service due
The Delta HLA offers a secondary line of protection in the event of mains power failure with a battery backup incorporated within the panel, ensuring continued protection.
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Robust and reliable high water level alarm
- Detects changes in sump pump system
- An internal battery ensures continuous protection in the event of mains power failure
- Quick and simple installation
- Includes a mini float switch and Delta Float Shroud
- LED’s for visual status and warning
- Mute and reset buttons
- Three volt-free contacts for connection to external systems
- Can be retrofitted
- NBS Specification R18 (Clause 310) Pumping Stations and Pressure Pipelines
- BS 8102:2022 Type C Drained Protection
- The Low Voltage Directive, EN61010:2010.
- The EMC Directive EN55014:2006, A1 and EN55014-2:2015