Delta HLA – Groundwater
The Delta HLA (Groundwater) is designed to detect high water levels within sump pump (submersible pump) chambers.
The Delta HLA is an independent high water level alarm with a clear display on the front fascia via LED, which acts as a warning system in the event of:
• power failure to the Delta HLA
• a high water level situation in the chamber/sump
• a high water level situation is recorded
• a service due
The Delta HLA offers a secondary line of protection in the event of mains power failure with a battery backup incorporated within the panel, ensuring continued protection.
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Robust and reliable high water level alarm
- Detects changes in sump pump system
- An internal battery ensures continuous protection in the event of mains power failure
- Quick and simple installation
- Includes a mini float switch and Delta Float Shroud
- LED’s for visual status and warning
- Mute and reset buttons
- Three volt-free contacts for connection to external systems
- Can be retrofitted
- NBS Specification R18 (Clause 310) Pumping Stations and Pressure Pipelines
- BS 8102:2022 Type C Drained Protection
- The Low Voltage Directive, EN61010:2010.
- The EMC Directive EN55014:2006, A1 and EN55014-2:2015