Delta LM 800
Delta LM 800 is an innovative liquid membrane which conforms to BS 8102:2022 and BS 8485:2015+A1:2019, Table 7 achieving damp proofing, waterproofing and ground gas protection simultaneously.
Delta LM 800 is robust and flexible liquid membrane which performs excellent under high compressive loads and offers maximum protection in just one application.
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Waterproof and damp proof
- Multiple physical properties, including resistance to methane, carbon dioxide and radon
Complies with BS 8485:2015+A1:2019 Code of practice for the design of protective measures for methane and carbon dioxide ground gases for new buildings
- BS 8102:2022, Protection of below ground structures against water ingress. Code of practice.
- Ideal for complex detailing and difficult to reach areas
- Fully bonded system
- Continuous application – no sealing required at construction joints/laps
- Can be applied to damp surfaces or newly poured concrete
Delta LM 800 Liquid Membrane is suitable for damp proofing, gas proofing and waterproofing a variety of substrates including concrete, masonry and metal, above and below ground level including retaining walls, cast concrete, precast concrete and steelwork.
Designed for use in applications where combined damp proofing and gas protection are required. Delta LM 800 can be applied by brush, roller or airless sprayer. Apply first/ priming layer at rate of 0.5kg/m² ensuring that coating is applied evenly over the surface. Allow first coat to fully dry, drying times may vary due to ambient conditions. (Product will change colour from light grey to black when dry). Apply second coat at rate of 0.5kg/ m², where there are joints or uneven surfaces a 3rd coat may be required. Protect application from frost and rain until application is fully dried and cured. Application should only be made when air and surface temperature is 5°C and rising.
Total application thickness should not exceed 4mm and should be at least 1mm.
- BS 8102:2022, Protection of below ground structures against water ingress. Code of practice
- BS 8485:2015 +A1:2019 Code of Practice for the Design of Protective Measures for Methane and Carbon Dioxide Ground Gases for New Buildings
- NBS J30 Liquid Applied Tanking/Damp Proofing