Delta Roof Guard CP
An extremely durable two component liquid waterproof membrane with fast cure times achieved with addition of Roof Guard Super Accelerant, completely cold applied and suitable for use on most substrates.
Delta Roof Guard CP is a two part cold applied liquid polyurea waterproof membrane. The membrane cures in a continuous and elastic form, as a totally adhered layer. This waterproofing layer guarantees total water tightness and withstands building movements.
Delta Roof Guard CP is a unique product because it can be laid “wet on wet“ with a very fast cure. Enabling the glass fibre reinforcement to be embedded into 2kg of membrane in almost one operation offers a great saving on labour times. The cure is now a chemical reaction and the membrane will discolour (goes yellow) but this does not affect the polymer stability. Delta Roof Guard CP is ideal for applications such as podium decks, green roofs or plaza decks where the membrane is buried and for balconies where a decorative top coat is applied. For normal roofing where the waterproofing membrane is exposed it is essential to add a UV top coat (such as 200gms pigmented Delta Roof Guard Colodur).
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
Note: With Delta Roof Guard CP, the Roof Guard Super-Accelerant, makes it a chemical cure and colour change can be noticeable.
If used for a visible roof, use of pigmented Delta Roof Guard Colodur should be used.
- Suitable for cold or warm roof construction
- Balconies and terraces
- Podium decks
- Car parks
- Ideal for new construction and refurbishment projects
- Suitable for green roofs
- BBA Approved
- Quick installation times – offering cost savings
- Avoiding inherent risks associated with hot works
- Seamless applications – no joints or fixings
- Exceptionally fast curing
- Compatible with a wide range of substrates
- Root resistant
- Wet on wet application (2 layers laid as one)
- Fast curing
- BS 8102:2022, Protection of below ground structures against water ingress. Code of practice.
- J40 (Clause 290) Flexible Sheet Tanking/Damp Proofing
- J31 Liquid Applied Waterproof Coatings/130 Roof Coatings
- J31/10 Warm Deck Roof Coating
- J31/110 Cold Deck Roof Coating
- J31/120 Warm Deck Roof Coating
- J31/130 Inverted Roof Coating
- J31/5 Cold Deck Roof Coating
- J41 – Reinforced Bitumen Roof Coating