Delta V3 Sump Pump (Submersible pump)
The Delta V3 Submersible Pump has been specifically designed for below ground application.
Offering elite performance, the Delta V3 achieves high levels of efficiency thanks to its optimised hydraulic systems and reliable motors.
Fitted with a magnetic float switch the Delta V3 provides variable level control and maximum travel stop. The powerful Vortex pump offers innovative design and advanced technology making it extremely reliable even when subjected to
continuous use (subject to correct installation).
A straightforward locking disk enables adaption of the pump to external control systems.
The Delta V3 Submersible pump is suitable for collecting ground water from a Cavity Drained System.
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Suitable for ground, surface, storm, and grey water applications
- Maximum flow rate up to 2.9 l/s
- 1.25” BSP threaded pump outlet
- Superior Vortex hydraulics for blockage free pumping
- Internal thermal protection
- Designed for easy installation
- Available with float locking disc for manual level control
- NBS Specification R18 (Clause 310) Pumping Stations and Pressure Pipelines
- BS 8102:2022 Type C Drained Protection
- EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2014/30/EU
- ISO 12100
- EN 809
- EN 60034-1, EN 60034-5/A1
- EN 60335-1/A1, EN 60335-2-41