Delta V4 Sump Pump (Submersible pump)
The Delta V4 Submersible Pump is light-weight and corrosion-proof due to its high-quality plastic casing. Thanks to its noise-absorbing, abrasion proof and impact-resistant features, the Delta V4 is a popular choice with waterproofing professionals.
The powerful Vortex pump offers innovative design and advanced technology making it extremely reliable even when subjected to continuous use (subject to correct installation).
The Delta V4 Submersible Pump is suitable to collect ground water from a 150m² basement that requires a head height 8m.
The Delta V4 is supplied free standing for quick installation.
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Suitable for ground, surface, storm, and grey water applications
- Maximum flow rate up to 2.9 l/s
- 1.25” BSP threaded pump outlet
- Superior Vortex hydraulics for blockage free pumping
- Internal thermal protection
- Designed for easy installation
- Available with float locking disc for manual level control
- NBS Specification R18 (Clause 310) Pumping Stations and Pressure Pipelines
- BS 8102:2022 Type C Drained Protection
- EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2014/30/EU
- ISO 12100
- EN 809
- EN 60034-1, EN 60034-5/A1
- EN 60335-1/A1, EN 60335-2-41