Dual V3.1 Sump Pump for below ground Drainage
The Dual V3.1 package pump station has been specifically designed for where space is limited or for jobs where 1 or less 110mm inlet/spigot is required.
The Dual V3.1 is suitable for collecting ground water and grey water waste from showers and hand basins but not foul waste from a WC and the two should never be mixed.
The Dual V3.1 works in harmony with the Delta Cavity Drainage System to collect Ground Water via a perimeter channel (Delta Drainage Channel) or 110mm pipe (129 detail).
Manufactured from top quality high-density polyethylene (HDPE) this package pump system has been designed to withstand the highest hydrostatic forces encountered in all demanding and unsympathetic applications.
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Residential Buildings
- Commercial Buildings
- Retail Units and Warehouses
- Leisure Facilities
- Underground Rail Stations and Tunnelling
- Underground Car Parking areas
- Listed Buildings
- Heritage Buildings
- Insulated Formwork Construction (ICF)
- NBS Specification R18 (Clause 310) Pumping Stations and Pressure Pipelines
- BS 8102:2009 Type C Drained Protection