Delta Dual V3 Packaged Pumping Station
The Delta Dual V3 packaged pump station has been specifically designed to work in harmony with Cavity Drained Systems to collect groundwater via a perimeter drainage channel or modular drainage.
Manufactured from superior high-density polyethylene (HDPE), this package pump station can withstand hydrostatic forces encountered in applications with high water tables. Pumping applications are invariably demanding – typically operating in unsympathetic, arduous, or extreme environments, where quality matters.
The powerful vortex pump offers innovative design and advanced technology making it extremely dependable even when subjected to continuous use (subject to correct installation).
The Delta Dual V3 offers unrivalled capabilities. It includes chamber, all internal pipework and two powerful Delta V3 submersible pumps. The Delta Dual V3 packaged pump station is suitable for collecting ground water from a 150 m² basement and surface water from a maximum 12 m² light well.
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Suitable for ground, surface, storm, and grey water applications
- Flow rate up to 2 l/s at 4m head
- Chamber manufactured from superior virgin tank grade HDPE enabling the Delta Dual V3 to withstand hydrostatic forces
encountered in applications with high water tables
- All internal pipework is pre-assembled within chamber including non-return valve
- Quick and simple installation
- Supplied with two powerful Delta Dual V3 Submersible Pumps
- Suitable for residential, commercial and heritage projects and in flood resilience (PFR)
- NBS Specification R18 (Clause 310) Pumping Stations and Pressure Pipelines
- BS 8102:2022 Type C Drained Protection