High Performance DPC (Damp Proof Course)
Delta High Performance DPC is a high performance polymeric material designed to suit all applications. Whether as a dpc at ground level, or for use as a fully designed cavity tray system, Delta DPC is designed to withstand the heaviest of loadings and is fully compatible with all materials it is likely to come into contact with during the normal course of construction and satisfies all the requirements as laid down by current British Standards.
Delta DPC is available in black.
Delta High Performance DPC is available in various thicknesses either for use in buildings up to four storeys or for use in buildings in excess of four storeys.
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- High Performance Polymeric Material
- Suitable for use as a DPC in all types of building construction
- Can be used in vertical, horizontal, stepped and cavity tray application
- Available in various thicknessess
- Excellent tear resistance under high compressive loads
- Low permeability to Radon
- Both faces feature a non-slip profile to ensure optimum mortar adhesion
- Bitumen-compatible, rot-proof and UV-stabilized
- Highly flexible even at low temperatures, so that no cracks will occur in the material
- F30 Accessories/sundry items for brick/block/stone walling 360 GAS RESISTANT DPCS/ CAVITY TRAYS
- BS6515:1984 Specification for polyethylene damp-proof courses for masonry