Koster KB-Flex 200
Permanently plastic, damp and waterproof sealing compound for waterproofing against pressurized water
Koster KB-Flex 200 is a permanent plastic sealing compound ideal for sealing pipe and cable penetrations, cavities and for custom detail waterproofing solutions against moisture and pressurized water.
Prior to application, the Koster KB-Flex 200 cartridge is laid into warm water and heated to approx. + 30 °C. This ensures that the material has the optimal consistency for application. The application area flanks must be thoroughly cleaned from the inside so that they are free of dust, sand and other loose particles.
Koster KB-Flex 200 must be dimensioned so that the ratio of the width (w) to the diameter (d) of the installed material is not below 1.5:1. The maximum diameter of the waterproofing is 300 mm. Before applying Koster KB-Flex 200, a backing is installed in the penetration at a depth of 10 cm using a common 2C PU foam. The Koster KB-Flex 200 cartridge is then placed in the gun and the material is pressed into the penetration from back to front utilizing the nozzle so that the resulting layer thickness is at least 8 cm.
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Koster KB-Flex 200 does not dry out and remains permanently mouldable.
- Koster KB-Flex 200 adheres extremely well to dry and moist substrates.
- Waterproof sealing compound
- Watertight finish
- Ideal solution for sealing pipe and cable penetrations
- Does not dry out
- Can be applied to dry, moist or wet substrates
- Substrate must be free of grease, tar and oil as well as free of loose particles
- Immediate functionality
- Positive and negative side waterproofing
- Seamless application
- Easily applied
- Excellent adhesion
- Can be used internally and externally on concrete, brickwork, blockwork or masonry
- Suitable for new construction and repair on existing structures
- Suitable for waterproofing basements (exterior or interior horizontal and vertical surfaces)
Koster KB-Flex 200 is the perfect solution for:
- Sealing Around Service Penetrations
- Sealing cable ducts
- Leak sealing
- Gap filling and sealing