Koster Crisin Cream – DPC (Damp Proof Course)
Koster Crisin Cream is a retroactive DPC (Damp Proof Course), damp proofing against capillary rising moisture. It can be applied inside and/or outside a structure.
This injection DPC cream is based on resin/silane which protects against capillary rising moisture/rising damp (wicking moisture). Crisin Cream is resistant against any moisture/salt content.
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Provides a permanent horizontal barrier against rising damp in masonry
- Easy application
- Seamless application
- Fast curing
- Applied in cases of high degrees of moisture penetration (95%+/-5% saturation)
- Applied in cases of high degrees of salt contamination
- suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Quickly resistant to rain
- Suitable for new construction and repair on existing structures
- NBS Specification C45 Dampproof course renewal/insertion