Koster Facade Cream
Koster Facade Cream is a market leading water-resistant hydrophobic cream for protecting structures and facades from water and driving rain.
Koster Facade Creams exceedingly high resistance against alkalinity, is also competent for installation to fresh mineral substrates.
Koster Facade Cream is water vapour absorbent, which secures buildings from rain water and is a repellent to de-icing salts and frost.
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Easy application (brush, rolling or spraying)
- High resistance to alkalinity
- Protects buildings from driving and normal rain water
- Water vapour permeable
- Resistant to frost and de-icing salts
- Solvent free
- Colourless after curing
- Liquid (Cream) applied
- Suitable for making absorbent mineral substrates water repellent
- Resistant to saults
- Environmentally friendly
- creamy, stable consistency
For professional high quality performance substrates must be clean, dry or marginally damp and free of voids and cracks wider than 0.3mm.
Tools/machinery are to be cleaned with water directly after use.
A test coat is recommended before use.
Not suitable to apply over paints or other coatings as well as any cleaning agent.
Koster Facade Cream is not suitable for non-absorbent substrates such as marble or glazed brick.