Koster KB Pox IN
Koster KB-Pox IN is used without pre-injection for filling and closing dry, damp, and wet cracks, joints and voids. KB-Pox IN is used in cases where crack flanks or unequal structural members have to be structurally bonded together.
Koster KB-Pox IN is a solvent free, 2 component low viscous epoxy injection resin for crack injection. KB-Pox IN does not contain any fillers or softeners and thereby sedimentation is avoided. Due to its high rate of penetration into porous substrates and its excellent adhesion to concrete, stone, masonry and metal, KB-Pox IN permanently seals and bridges cracks & joints and restores structural integrity.
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Used without pre-injection for filling
- Permanently seals and bridges cracks, joints and restores structural integrity
- Solvent free
- Easy application
- Seamless application
- Fast curing
- Highly flexible
- Applied on dry, damp or wet cracks
- Suitable for new construction and repair on existing structures
- Suitable for waterproofing basements