Koster KD 2 Blitz Powder
Koster KD 2 Blitz powder instantly stops active leaks (from dripping to flowing), whilst offering versatility in both non-pressurized and pressurized waterproofing from positive and negative side substrates.
Koster KD 2 Blitz powder is a unique component of the Koster KD System (KD 1 Base, KD 2 Blitz powder and KD 3 Sealer) which can be used either as part of the KD System or standalone in sealing and/or closing cracks prior to the use of injection resins.
This Highly reactive fast setting cementitious product is environmentally friendly and resistant to salts and aggressive substances.
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Fast Curing Time
- Highly Reactive
- Environmentally Friendly
- Suitable for waterproofing positive and negative side of substrates
- Suitable for active leaks (pressurized and non-pressurized)
- Suitable for waterproofing basements
- Suitable for sealing and closing cracks prior to use of injection resins
- Instantly stops active leaks
- Resistant to saults and aggressive substances
- Seamless application
- Suitable for new construction and repair on existing structures
- Restores structural integrity
- Suitable for water tight repairs for substrate
- Suitable for patch repairs
For elite performance the substrate must be solid and sound and free of loose particles, paints and oil.
Always ensure substrates are wetted frequently prior to application.
Not suitable for substrates consisting of, Plaster containing lime, paint coatings and materials containing gypsum.
Always wear protective clothing, gloves and safety goggles during the processing and application of Koster KD 2 Blitz Powder. Also ensure to abide by local safety regulations.