Koster KSK SY 15
Koster KSK SY 15 is a cold applied, self-adhesive bitumen membrane with a high-density 2-layer cross laminated polyethylene top foil.
‘Type A’ Post applied, cracking bridging, cold self-adhesive, peel and stick bitumen membrane for positive side (external) waterproofing.
Koster KSK SY 15’s self-sealing properties make fixing minor damages simple and effortless.
KSK SY 15 membrane is highly ductile and can be applied to difficult structures with ease.
Koster KSK SY 15 is immediately waterproof and highly tear resistant.
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Cold-applied and self-adhesive
- Suitable for application from +5°C – +30°C
- Immediate waterproofing effect
- Suitable for Horizontal and vertical waterproofing
- Highly flexible due to the rubber-bitumen
- Age resistant
- Radon and Methane Proof
- Self-sealing in case of minor damage
- High seam resistance against water pressure
- Seamless application
- Tear resistant
- Rain resistant
- Fast application
- Rubber Adhesive and Sealing Compound
For matchless performance, substrates must be clean and dry, without voids gaps and sharp corners.