Koster Quellband – Waterbar
Koster Quellband is used as a waterstop in concrete construction joints. The robust strip is simply nailed onto an existing joint face before the consequent concrete pour. Any leakage through the joint activates the Quellband.
Quellband is a sodium-bentonite based water swellable joint tape with an alkalinity activated surface coating which stops premature swelling of the tape on the building site, which breaks down during the swelling process and the resulting paste seals all cracks and voids permanently.
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Alkalinity activated – stops premature swelling on contact with water
- Easy application
- No special tools are needed
- Permanent seal of the joint after swelling – fills all voids and cracks in the concrete
- Easy to use, non-sticky surface even at high temperatures
- Activated surface coating which stops premature swelling of the tape on the building site