Pro R1 Radon Gas Membrane (Ground Gas Protection)
MemTech Pro R1 Gas Barrier is a flexible, loose laid proprietary gas barrier for use on sites with Radon (RN) ground gas. MemTech Pro R1 is available in various colours, but it Red (top) and Grey (bottom) as standard.
The barrier is manufactured by an extrusion/coating process which incorporates a three layer, low density polyethylene membrane which is reinforced with a polypropylene reinforcement grid. The membrane is extremely flexible for ease of installation and is robust enough to cope with site conditions. MemTech Pro R1 is manufactured to meet the requirements of BRE 211: 2015, Radon: Guidance on protective measures for new buildings.
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Three layer, low density polyethylene membrane
- Reinforced with a polypropylene reinforcement grid
- Extremely flexible for ease of installation
- Robust to cope with all site conditions
- BRE 211:2015, Radon: Guidance on protective measures for new buildings
- Will also protect against damp and therefore will act as a DPM in accordance with CP: 102:1973, section 2 and BS: 8000-4:1989, and National Building Regulation Approved document C.
- Can be tape jointed or heat welded.
- Memtech R1 is Suitable for new and existing structures
- Independently tested by third party
- BBA Certified
- High resistance to puncture
- Also acts as a Damp Proof Membrane
- Complies with BRE211:2015 and BS8485:2015
- J40 Flexible Sheet Tanking/Damp Proofing
- BRE 211:2015 Radon Guidance on Protective Measures for New Buildings