Delta 1000 Series – Mercury Packaged Pump Station
The Delta 1000 Series – Mercury Packaged Pumping Station is available in association with TT Pumps.
The robust and reliable Delta Bespoke 1000 Series – Mercury Packaged Pumping Station has been specifically designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom to provide an efficient and economical way of installing a sewage/drainage pumping station.
The strong virgin grade polyethylene chamber makes the Delta Bespoke 1000 Series – Mercury pumping station one of the strongest on the market.
The Delta Bespoke 1000 Series – Mercury Foul Package Pumping Station, is not suitable for collecting groundwater from a cavity drained membrane system.
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- BBA Approval and Accreditation
- Pump chambers are well engineered and manufactured, and have passed rigorous and detailed testing, site inspections and factory production control assessment
- Each pump chamber is made of strong, medium-density polyethylene
- Smooth internal walls aid the hygienic disposal of effluents, to avoid smells and septicity
- Complete with pipework pre-assembled in the chamber, ready for installation into the ground, after which the pumps and control equipment are added
- All package pumping stations are supplied with controls for fully automatic operation, and a high-level alarm indicator units can be adapted to suit individual requirements at manufacturing stage
- Packages are available on short lead-times to fit in with tight construction schedules
- Mercury Chamber can be supplied with an extension turret to allow the installer to change the depth of the chamber to suit site requirements Cut sections at 900mm/610mm/320mm
- Round access cover for increased safety and suitability for international installation
The extension turret is an innovative design that allows the installer to change the depth of the chamber installation to suit site specific levels. Due to possibility of site complications and changing requirements, it would be useful to be able to extend the depth of the tank. The extension turret is placed on top of the tank and clamped and sealed in place and can be cut at set increments to adjust the height of the pumping station chamber. The focus on this is to aid in reducing of installation time and to provide product flexibility in site conditions.
- BS 8012:2022 Protection of below ground structures against water ingress. Code of Practice
- BS EN 10256-4:2000 Gravity drainage systems inside buildings – Wastewater lifting plants
- Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015
- Construction (Design & Management) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2016
*Full list of regulations and standards available upon request