Delta UPS V3 Battery Backup
The Delta UPS V3 is specifically designed for basement drainage systems (submersible pumps/sump pumps) when there is a loss of mains power. It will keep one Delta V3 Submersible Pump running during a power outage, keeping basements dry.
If power failure occurs, the Delta UPS V3 automatically powers the Delta V3 pump. It can provide power for 30 minutes continuously, based on a 3.5 m head. This is equivalent to 30 hours protection, in accordance with PCA guidance of a minimum of three activations
A buzzer alerts the user when the pump is drawing power from the battery.
Simple to use and easy to install – the Delta UPS V3 clearly displays its status and comprehensive fault codes.
It is not suitable for powering a Delta V4 or Delta V6 pump. For such installations, please refer to the Delta UPS V4/6 or the Delta Battery Backup V4/6 range.
Enquire about this product
- Product Details
- Technical Drawings
- Capable of running 1 x V3 ground water pump without mains power for up to 30 hours (depending on number of cycles/hr)
- Industry leading backup power
- Quick charge to top-up the battery from empty to 80% in just 4 hours
- Digital display to show status and comprehensive fault codes
- Virtually inaudible
- NBS Specification R18 (Clause 310) Pumping Stations and Pressure Pipelines
- BS 8102:2022 Type C Drained Protection
- L V 2014/35/EU low voltage
- EMC 2014/30/EU electromagnetic compatibility
- Safety IEC EN 62040-1
- EMC IEC EN 62040-2
- RoHS compliant